Thursday, October 7, 2010

With the strata ready, and the kitchen heated to a balmy 98 degrees we were ready to enjoy our Sunday brunch

Our living room spread with a side of cheese and crackers, and cinnamon pound cake


Enjoying our paper plate brunch!
As mentioned before our dishes do not match and come in a variety of sizes, so we opted for a quick clean up with the purchase of durable paper plates. (Something I'm hoping to move away from in later posts.)
Even with paper plates, there was still a mess
I may or may not still be eating pumpkin pancakes for dinner.

After brunch we left the kitchen in a bit of disarray and headed to the "balcony" for a little R&R
A great success - looking forward to feeding you all again soon

1 comment:

  1. While I find it difficult to beat the robust taste and the satisfactory feeling after eating your spicy hash browns I must say, I don't if it was the mimosas, the ambiance of your fire escape but your strada changed my life. I am crushing on it like Vinny on the Jersey Shore crushes on that she-male Ramona.

    ReplyDelete