Thursday, October 14, 2010

As dinner was in the final stages of prepping my guests began setting the table, a concept that has become foreign to me in our "lap room only" apartment! It's nice to be formal sometimes.
The table is set.
The burgers are done.
Goat cheese is ready, and the cake is iced
Bon Appetit!

A few bites in and I'm already sold, the butter has perfectly dispersed throughout the burger, the goat cheese is crispy on the outside, and melt in your mouth delicious on the inside.
Cheers to a lovely Saturday
Now it's time for dessert !!


1 comment:

  1. Homemade butter in my hamburgers? Sounds suspiciuos...or DELICIOUS! Need an idea to add some class to your cook out...I'm pretty sure this little patty did the trick. I give these fancy hamburgers two fist pumps and a high five!

    ReplyDelete