Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey, the final episode.
I headed to suburbia for Thanksgiving - sometimes there is nothing better than going home.

So off to N.J. for some space, to eat, cook, bake and decorate.

There were 5 of us at Thanksgiving dinner and to help ease all possible confusion and chaos that usually surrounds seating a whopping 5 guests, I decided to make name cards.

I hand cut each card out of oak tag, drawing a thin boarded in black pen, for a little flare of course. I then combined a few fonts I found online, and wiggled the cards into a slit I made through the length of the cork.
To prop up the name plates I used a little wire from a paper clip - done and done!

You always need leftovers...
There was more dressing, but then we snacked...
I've said it before and I'll say it again - delicious!
We added a new tradition to this years Thanksgiving - sibling Bud Light chug off.

The 21 year old Birthday boy won, surprise surprise.


Pumpkin pie is a huge part of our Thanksgiving.
We have it for dessert, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, there isn't an inappropriate time to eat pie.




My brother has officially been dubbed, the Pie Man.

A great end to Thanksgiving 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Thankgiving 2011?! You ate in the future? Cool! ps - good post

    ReplyDelete