Monday, November 15, 2010

This Sunday, Thanksgiving Part: 1.
To celebrate the fall season, a marathon fanatic, and a recent engagement, my friends from High School and I potlucked our little hearts out.
'
I was in charge of dressing, and so began my prep work on Saturday afternoon.
I just thought this onion looked cool
We have a vegetarian in the group so used two different recipes for this Thanksgiving staple.

I've recently become an onion chopping pro






Ahh classic dressing, with just a few alterations.
I skipped the tarragon and sage, and added sausage, cayenne pepper, and pecans.
The next dressing for my veggie, mushrooms, onions, peppers, celery, and super sharp parmesan shavings.


When you don't have enough counter space, you have to stack.
Phase one done! Check out The Food Network's 50 delicious recipes for your Thanksgiving dressing/stuffing.

No comments:

Post a Comment