Monday, February 28, 2011

A little over a year ago my friend Kelly offered me a spot in her book club.
I soon learned it was just as much about the food and wine as it was about the book.
This was a club I could be a part of!

Carly was the hostess with the mostest this month and with the help of Mario Batali she cooked us up an amazing dish:

I love the look of the red onions in this fluorescent bowl.
Not only was our hostess a great cook, but she looked good too
(Cutest apron)

Sometimes book club calls for beer.


We have two vegetarians in the group which has actually helped expand my cooking repertoire
I usually fall back on the classic chicken or beef, but from these dinners I have eaten treats I wouldn't normally indulge in, this is one of them.
Carly doesn't know it yet but I am slowly but surely going to start stealing her cookware.
Living with so many people at "the frat" we've settled on $9.99 nonstick pots from Bed Bath & Beyond, but Carly has the real deal which made cooking easier and to be honest, more enjoyable.
So watch your back Car.

Cheers, pasta is served!
It doesn't stop here ....

No comments:

Post a Comment