Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day!
While some of you are home enjoying the day off, lounging, and picking at my leftovers from last night (Kelly) I am at work.
Sunday meals are my favorite, and despite it being a "school night" I headed into the kitchen full force!
Buttermilk garlic mashed potatoes
Steamed Spinach

This glaze was so easy to make, and as promised, unapologetically sweet!

Garlic Roasting.

With the taters mashed, the glaze made, my apron in hand, and the wine secured, we made the short, but cold trek to Pocket Beers where we would snack on appetizers, and complete the final meal preparations.


Searing meat is a dangerous job, and the popping grease left its mark.
Since PB didn't have an ice pack, a frozen banana did the job.

pretty AND delicious
Dinner is served!

No comments:

Post a Comment