Monday, March 28, 2011

One Friday before work my alarm went off at 5:45 AM, all in the name of biscuits.
I was headed up north for a long weekend and figured breakfast treats would be a nice addition to any cold weather getaway.
For me breakfast always needs to include one thing, bacon, and these biscuits had it.


I have never made biscuits from scratch before and was unsure about the consistency of the dough.
In the end I added a little more buttermilk than the recipe called for (I also added a little more bacon) and they turned out great!


Coffee really helped in this process!
What a warm fluffy way to start a Friday!

With one biscuit unable to fit in the container headed north, one lucky roommate had a hearty start to her Friday work day.
SIDE NOTE: Recipes are linked through each posts' cooking title
Click Cheddar, Bacon Buttermilk Biscuits (above) and you will be re-directed to a detailed recipe.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment