Friday, January 3, 2014


2013 meant a new position at my company, and new hours.
My old 5:30PM departure is no longer, and I now find myself reaching my stoop no earlier than 7:30PM with a coffee cup of wine in hand, and little to no motivation to document my time in the kitchen. 

I've watched my blog dwindle as the year went on, and I'm pretty sure I was Apron & Wine's only visitor for months at a time, but I figure with a new year, comes new opportunities.
So here is the plan.
Apron & Wine, in addition to recipes (when time allows) will also include restaurant reviews, suggestions, and nightly deals, if any, for those looking to eat their way through NYC.

So lets see how this works out. Fork and knife crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Our ability to hear connects us to the world's beauty, from the gentle rustle of leaves to the laughter of loved ones. Preserving this gift is paramount. Safeguarding your hearing isn't just about avoiding loud noises; it's a commitment to a lifetime of sound health. By being mindful of our auditory environment, we ensure that the symphony of life continues to enrich our existence, visit our site.

    ReplyDelete