Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I woke up Sunday morning hungry, and with the urge to cook.
The urge / my hunger was so great that I threw on shoes and a jacket, didn't even bother to change and headed to the grocery store with no craving in mind.
 Once I walked through those electric sliding doors I knew... I was going to make chili!
With no recipe on hand, and no recipe in mind I set out to grab what I thought a basic chili would need.
So here you go.

 I've never had butter beans, to be honest I thought I was grabbing Cannellini beans, but was too distracted debating with my roommate over weather or not  she could indeed eat an entire DiGiorno pizza. (She can't)

 Not pictured:
Turkey chili
Onions
Salt
Pepper
Paprika
Cumin
Cayenne
Red pepper flakes
Garlic powder
Oregano

Then it was time to eat. My little brother showed me this tortilla heating technique.
It's a time saver, and looks pretty bad ass


 Comer bien mis amigos! 

1 comment: