Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Roasted squash, caramelized onion, and goat cheese pizza.
You can't go wrong on this fall dinner.
(I apologize for the poor photos - still working out some camera kinks)

I picked up a few containers of pre-cut butternut squash from Trader Joes, a great and inexpensive time saver.
Roasted with some olive oil, salt & pepper for about 30 minutes.
Chopped up onions.
(cried a little)
Toasted the Boboli pizza crust with olive oil for 5 minutes.
When I make this again I think I'll make my own crust...
Caramelized the onions with some balsamic vinegar
(cried a little more - the vinegar cooking off was a real eye burner)
Should have known that.
Although totally worth the pain - they were delicious!!
Added the squash
Added the goat cheese
Threw back in the oven at 350 for 5 minutes
And enjoyed!
I shared... I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment